Epithalon is one among the only a few substances which are ready to activate the Telomerase enzyme in humans. Telomerase renews the telomeres, which are liable for the protection of human DNA from damage and cancer-causing errors.
Epithalon decreases the age-related changes in immune and neuroendocrine systems reduces the incidence of recurrent infections and chronic diseases.
Results of 12-months treatment with Epithalon in patients with signs of accelerated aging showed a normalizing effect on metabolism and condition of varied functional systems. Elevated acid , alkaline phosphatase, and cholesterol in elder patients returned to normal after 10 days of treatment and remained stable in several months period afterward.
Experimental and clinical studies of Epithalon showed the subsequent effects:
– Telomerase activation
– regulation of the neuroendocrine system
– increase of the hypothalamic sensitivity to the endogenous hormonal effects
– decrease or suppression of proliferative changes in vaginal epithelium and endometrium in anovulatory phase
– normalization of gonadotropic hormones levels (FSG, LG, prolactin)
– positive influence on peripheral hemodynamics: improvement of blood rheology, a decrease of intravessel thrombogenesis
– regulation of the amount of reactants within the acute inflammation phase (c3-component of the complement, pre-albumin, C-reactive protein , alpha-orosomucoids
– normalization of T-cell immunity
– normalization of aqua-electrolyte balance indices
– normalization of acid levels
– normalization of Cholesterol
– rejuvenation/strengthening of the system
– inhibition of spontaneous and induced carcinogenesis (tumor prevention)
Epithalon is supplied in dry powder form and is reconstituted with bacteriostatic water. Once reconstituted it must be kept refrigerated in the least times.
Epithalon are often injected intramuscularly (in the muscle) or subcutaneously (under the skin).
Dosing ranges for Epithalon normally fall within the 5-10mg per day with a frequency of 1 injection per day, with 2 injections per day for higher dose divided between morning and late afternoon injection. The course of 10-20 days is followed by a 4-6 months pause before repeating the course again. Epithalon treatment are often repeated indefinitely.
Epithalon side effects
There are no reported side effects of Epithalon in any of the clinical and experimental trials